Since 1933, Steiner Electric has been Delivering Power with Pride to our customers. As a third generation family-owned business, we value a family atmosphere where teamwork supports the needs of our loyal customers and helps to provide for the needs of our team members and their families. At Steiner Electric, our team members are our greatest asset. If you are committed to building a career and possess a strong work ethic and drive for results, we encourage you to consider Steiner Electric for your next career opportunity.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, Disability and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 10% Company Contribution
- Life Insurance
- Annual Bonus Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Provided Power Tools
- Personal Protective Equipment
We are currently accepting resumes for:
- Accounting & Payroll Coordinator
- Accounting & Payroll Assistant
- Journeyman/Master Electrician
- While our office is located in West Bend, we likely work in your backyard! The majority of our team members go directly to job sites in the morning and do not have a need to come to the office. Reach out to have a conversation on work locations and how you may be able to shorten your commute time.
- Electrical Apprentice – future recruiting class
Apply online today!